OBJECTIVE OF THIS POSITION
Pierre-Marie’s Low Power Companions team is looking for an Experienced Analog Designer !
Integrated into our Low-Power Companion design teams, part of Power Management IP group, you will develop new architectures of Battery Charger, oscillators, Adaptive Body-Bias and Adaptive Voltage-scaling controllers, and monitors. You are willing to bring innovations to leverage ultra-low power for IoT applications, and provide optimized solution for low Bill-of-Materials.
You will partake to the launch of portfolio of products in FinFET technology, while silicon area optimization will be one of your challenge.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS
- As an Experienced Analog Designer :
- You study and design new architectures, with the objective to meet the target specification, on due time for delivery to our customers.
- You perform the design of product blocks as well as product assembly/top level: from specification to product delivery, you create schematics with all simulation environment, to ensure a successful and on-performance product.
- You follow the quality process, and propose improvements of quality and productivity processes.
- You manage problem solving, and create emulation within the team to identify solutions.
- You follow and participate to the training of younger analog designers. You share good practices and design experience.
- You support Application Engineer teams for customer support (post-sales), respectively in provided in-depth technical support when required to solve customer integration issues or product claims and in providing guidance on best solutions to answer customer needs.
THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU !
You have a master's degree in analog IC design, with at least 5 years of experience in analog design.
- Knowledge :
Analaog IC design / Analog and Logic design flows
- Know-how : Schematic design, analog and mixed-signal simulations / Organization skills
- Interpersonal skills : Communication skills, technical popularization / English (fluent)
You have excellent communication and leadership skills and you like team work.
Salary package: Metallurgy agreement, executive status, 8 compensation time off, Time Savings Account, profit-sharing, payment for 60% of public transport costs, 0.25ct/km bicycle mileage allowance, luncheon vouchers
Partial remote working possible.