The project manager aims at managing the project in conformity with the initial objectives (product roadmaps or customer contract) and ensuring the delivery of the projects on time, on cost and within the quality standard of the company.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSABILITIES:
- Define project schedule according to the relation between each tasks, the due process. Obtain a commitment (intern or extern) for delivery dates. PERT and GANTT need to be mastered
- Define the relationship customer/provider for the project (meeting, milestones, deliveries…) and Schedule all the mandatory reviews (Opening, weekly, stopping point, closure…)
- Clarify the deliverables, technical constraints and project context
- Highlight the risked steps of the project and purpose a mitigation plan
- Monitor projects trough dashboard to outline project currently underway, in the backlog etc. with their priority according to the overall business objectives
- Communicate internally upon priorities and adjustment
- Identify the need of resources: human, software, etc...
- Process improvement and standards development
- Identify processes, activities and methods to improve within project management
- Define (or animate the definition) and implement workable process standards and best practices for how teams should approach projects
- Implement, document and communicate process improvement initiatives and new procedures to project managers and to the rest of the organization.
- Ensure the follow up of our PLM (Project Life cycle Management) (DP²)
- Lead the convergence toward MAT5 within the forecasted timeframe
- Panoply is a set of different IP which can be delivered to a customer. A panoply delivery package have to enclosed Ip deliverables, sales collaterals, promotion sheet, integration guidelines to help customer to perform a correct integration of our products.
For this project manager need to :
• Build a complete PERT to secure the deliveries on time.
• Ensure product consistency in respect to the global view.
• Schedule in advance the work of architect, designers, CAEs, Business Development, and other project managers
Ensure the correct project communication of the information for all the panoply contributor
- Responsible of the good project execution
- React in case of change from the initial plan (alert, change request, proposal…). Communicate internally upon priorities and adjustment
- Project documentation and archives
- Ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available in accordance to the quality system
- Upon completion of a project, compile and documents project information
- Quality management:
• Carry out all processes related to a project’s completion in the most efficient and effective manner
• Validation gradually of the development progress (Checklists, Conformity matrix official agreement for the delivery…)
• Capitalization of the project experience with an official project closure (cost, objectives...) with a steering committee by proposing and scheduling continuous improvement actions.
• Manage the Project Management survey with the customer.
THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU:
- At least 5 years seniority in the project management field, preferably acquired in a semiconductor company
- Ability to manage multiple IP new developments, bundle of IP/SoC
- PMP certificate (nice to have) or method in project management: planification, risk management, project follow-up, reporting…
- Leadership skill and transversal management
- English: minimum B2
- Issues anticipation by risks mitigation management
- Reactivity in the relevant timeframe, with correct intensity depending on the current situation
- Critical spirit and to be force of proposal
- Diagnostic the failure and transform them by continuous improvement axed to the quality and productivity
- Adaptability: knowing how to adapt to one’s environment, peers, the company’s culture;
- Being result and solution-oriented: actively seek out ways to solve problems
- Being able to motivate: inspire, engage and be meaningful
- Being client-oriented: consideration of needs and expectations of internal and external clients
- Leadership to federate the team around the topics to be managed
- Communicate, synthetize, listen and centralize the information and the knowledge
YOU HAVE IDEAS, LET’S REALIZE THEM TOGETHER!