OBJECTIVE OF THIS POSITION
Charles’s Regulator Design team is looking for an Intermediate Analog Designer !
Integrated into our Regulator design teams, part of Power Management IP group, you will develop new architectures of Battery Charger, LDO, DCDC, Voltage monitors, … You are willing to bring innovations to leverage ultra-low power for IoT applications, and provide optimized solution for low Bill-of-Materials.
You will partake to the launch of portfolio of products in FinFET technology, while silicon area optimization will be one of your challenge.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS
- As an Intermediate Analog Designer :
- You study and design existing and new architectures, with the objective to meet the target specification, on due time for delivery to our customers.
- You perform the design of product sub-blocks as well as product assembly/top level: from specification to product delivery, you create schematics with all simulation environment, to ensure a successful and on-performance product.
- You follow the quality process, and propose improvements of quality and productivity processes.
- You manage problem solving, and create emulation within the team to identify solutions.
- You share good practices and design experience.
- You participate in design reviews and reporting activities.
- You support Application Engineer teams for customer support (post-sales), respectively in provided in-depth technical support when required to solve customer integration issues or product claims and in providing guidance on best solutions to answer customer needs.
THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU !
You have a master's degree in analog IC design, with at least 3 years of experience in analog design.
- Analog IC design
- Analog and Logic design flows
- Schematic design, analog and mixed-signal simulations
- Organization skills
- Communication skills, technical popularization
- English (fluent)
You have excellent communication and leadership skills and you like team work.
Join us !