As a project manager, you are responsible for carrying out any project in accordance with the initial objectives given by the company by following the product roadmaps or by the customer through a contract.
- In collaboration with BU management team and technical leads, manage ASIC’s projects service execution based on defined project plan, following internal process from development phase, tape out until end of prototyping phase.
- Interfacing with core team/support team and customer on a regular basis
- Ensure deliverables to customer are performed on time, following our quality standards
- Maintaining data log of agreements and change requests
- Provide clear project status reports internally et externally to customer
- Ability to capture scope and schedule risks and ensure mitigation plans are managed to meet customer project following risk management processes
- Manage project scope and track effort.
- Organize, plan and control project while owning decisions of the project for successful achievement
- Coordinate and lead core team; facilitates project resolutions of issues/conflicts to solve problems; be source of propositions
- Responsible for end-to-end project planning and execution, following product lifecycle management processes (DP2)
- Ensure cost control of projects by containing development cost in given budget
- Strong leadership to meet internal and external commitments
- Mastering communication both verbal and written
- Establish and maintaining continuous communication with key stakeholders
- Identify priorities and major sense of urgency
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Capable of motivating core team
- Manage escalation through effective channel
- Continuous improvement of project management process; proactive feedbacks.
THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU:
You have more than 7 years of experience as a project manager, preferably in the microelectronics/semiconductor field.
- Understanding semiconductor industry and ideally ASIC design; middle end; back end; Design for test; verification and packaging processes
- Strong understanding of skills to manage service projects
- Master’s degree with 7+ Experience
- MS project / MS Excel
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification highly considered
- Customer focus
Excellent attitude and interpersonal skills
Salary package: Metallurgy agreement, executive status, 8 compensation time off, Time Savings Account, profit-sharing, payment for 60% of public transport costs, 0.25ct/km bicycle mileage allowance, luncheon vouchers
Partial remote working possible.