IP Configuration Manager
We are a leading IC and system-on-chip design company, offering customized solutions to customers worldwide through a highly skilled and experienced team and strategic partnerships.
Our DNA, as a fabless company: designing low-power chips!
Your challenges? Drive us to create new features for products that are increasingly energy efficient and have a lower environmental impact.
As an experienced microelectronic designer, you evolve to the key role of Senior Technical Leader - IP configuration (F/M) in Laval (QC) for the voltage regulator IP department, with a main role of leveraging our delivery productivity and thus our Sales Turnover.
Integrated into our Voltage Regulator department, you will take the technical responsibility of development projects involving re-configuration of Regulator IPs :
- You lead the development of product configurations, from customer request and quotation to customer delivery.
- you act on the change of regulator load capability, of the level of metal stack and carry out the recharacterization in another technological variant of existing products.
- You partner with the project managers to ensure on-quality and on-time delivery to customer. You deploy Quality Assurance checks within the organization and ensure customer satisfaction. You manage to solve technical issues with the development team.
- You propose enhancements to improve productivity, in cooperation with our CAD Team, and thus leverage our Sales Turnover.
- You organize the development of logic views for the team, and you ensure consistency with the analog views.
- You train the analog team on SoC integration challenges and requirements to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- You support Application Engineer (post-sales) by providing in-depth technical support when required to solve customer integration issues.
- You support Sales team to establish quote and schedule of product configurations for our customers
you're about to become a dolphin...
You have an engineering degree, master’s degree (5 years of higher education) in electrical engineering, computer engineering, electronics or in an equivalent field. You have more than 5 years of experience in analog IC design, and you are specialized in technical project management.
You have been working with advanced technologies (less than 40 nanometers) from specifications to delivery, in a multicultural environment.
You’re keen to continuously teach new skills and broaden designers’ knowledge domains. You like teamwork and challenging projects. For this position, your strong team spirit and your organizational rigor will be your greatest asset.
You have a special interest in the workflow efficiency optimization and the production automation. Continuous improvement is part of your DNA, and you take any opportunity to improve our design processes and to tackle customers issues.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- While being integrated into the Dolphin Design group (170 people), you will join a human scale team (about 20 people) in the very nice city of Laval (Quebec), just next to the dynamic shopping center Carrefour Laval.
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular remote.
- While being integrated into the team, you will be able to be autonomous and demonstrate creativity by working on innovative projects of Dolphin Design.
- Salary based on your experience.
- You will have more than 5 weeks of paid leave (27 days)
- Access to virtual health care and 50% contribution on the health insurance benefit package.
- You will be able to us high-end design tools. The products developed in Laval are exclusive to the Canadian team so you can make the difference with your creativity and innovation.
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬
- Regulator Design
- Laval (Canada)
- Remote status
- Temporarily Remote
- Employment type
IP Configuration Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Dolphin Design?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.