Are you a DFT expert? You like to share your knowledge? This is the place to be!
Romain's team is currently looking for a Senior DFT Engineer that will hold a central position within the Digital Design organization.
The responsibilities of this position include handling DFT activities in Dolphin Design in ASIC Business Unit from architecture/specification to chip implementation.
As the main point of contact in the company, the position includes technical support for customer pre/post-sales activities and the deployment of state-of-the-art DFT design flow & methodologies. Interacting with all the necessary internal and external stakeholders, achieving your various missions will secure Dolphin Design product offering. You will be recognized as leading the digital design methodologies.
Also, your responsibilities will be to foster and drive the company to make our IPs and IP platforms easy to integrate within our customers design flows.
You will be involved with within the Digital Design Team in charge of ASICs development from architecture definition to front-end implementation.
Your main tasks
1. Project execution
- Specify, implement and lead DFT activities for ASIC and IP projects to ensure technical consistency between products and design methodologies and to meet project milestones.
- Define with the SoC architect the DFT strategy to ensure minimum test time in line with customer needs.
- Collaborate with RTL, digital/analog, verification and physical implementation teams during DFT implementation.
- Verify DFT implementation pre tape-out to production with cross-functional groups.
- Ensure successful implementation of test functionality after registration.
- Lead the development and maintenance of DFT design flows for ASIC/IP projects from architecture definition to physical implementation to achieve minimum test time for all Dolphin products.
- Add to in-house DFT expertise to train our design staff on DFT requirements, on how to prepare new designs to work properly with Mentor Tessent DFT solutions.
- Provide support and guidance to customers for all DFT activities.
- Participate in project set-up and execution by working closely with project managers and other team members.
you're about to become a dolphin..
You have an engineering degree, master degree (5 years of higher education) in electrical engineering, computer engineering, electronics or in an equivalent field. You have more than 10 years of experience in design, and at least 8 years of experience with a specialization in DFT.
You are a master of architecture, design, verification and implementation flow of SoC and IP DFT for minimum test time and UPF design is a big plus.
You practice RTL coding including design controls (CDC, coding rules).
You are doing DFT infrastructure development and use tools such as Tessent, Design Compiler, Tetramax. DFT infrastructure UPF standards: UPF1.0, 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0
The EDA tools used are Cadence, Mentor/Siemens and Synopsys covering all stages of the flow. Having a strong knowledge of Siemens
Linux/Windows working environment
You have already performed silicon debugging at tester and board level.
For this position, your strong team spirit will be your greatest asset. You have good communication and leadership skills. You will influence the digital design team positively and strategically with the goal of participating in improving the overall quality of the product.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- Integrate a SME that benefits from the support of the Soitec group
- Salary package: fixed salary (depending on experience), profit-sharing, meal ticket card, Soitec shareholding plan, health insurance
- In the heart of a "green zone for grey matter", we encourage our employees to use soft mobility: 0.25€/km bicycle and scooter allowance, 60% reimbursement of the public transport subscription & bicycle rental, 300€ subsidy for the purchase of a bicycle (after 1 year of employment) and carpooling.
- Executive status, days of in lieu or banked hours
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular or even full working for from depending on personal circumstances.
- And of course, the Welcome pack when you arrive
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge!
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Whatever the problem, be part of the solution.