Dreaming of Cleaner Energy?
🌍 Join Dolphin Design and Transform the World, One Circuit at a Time!
Connected devices are demanding more and more performance and autonomy, and data exchanges are skyrocketing, leading to huge energy constraints!
Dolphin Design is at the intersection of technology and ecology. Our mission? To reconcile technological advancements with the preservation of our planet's resources through energy efficiency.
500 nanowatts in standby mode, that's the very low energy consumption that our technologies can achieve!
From True Wireless Stereo (TWS) to smartwatches, we work to harmonize technological progress with environmental sustainability.
🎯 Your Role
As an Applications Engineer (W/M), you will be the linchpin between our development teams and our clients. You will be an integral part of our application laboratory, with three key areas of responsibility:
You will participate in the definition of our product roadmap, you will validate our products on dedicated chips.
You will assist our customers in the integration of our products, and guide them towards solutions that will allow them to achieve first class performance combined with the best energy efficiency.
You will demonstrate our products to our customers worldwide, either directly or by participating in international electronic trade shows or conferences and develop the demonstration software.
You will Interact with the development team to get a more in-depth analysis of customer requirements.
You will conduct internal analysis on the product malfunction until understanding and correction.
You're about to become a Dolphin...
You have a Master’s degree in microelectronics/electronics or a similar field, and at least two years of experience in applications engineering or a comparable role in the field of IP/chip/SoC.
Ideally, you have knowledge in power management.
You have hands-on experience with measurements, testing, and the use of test equipment, allowing you to more easily identify malfunctions.
You will work side by side with applications engineers, while being the go-to on digital projects in power management.
You are not just an engineer; you are a facilitator. You have the gift of translating the cryptic language of technology into enlightening discourse. Your communication expertise will make you the bridge between our teams and our clients.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- Integrate a SME that benefits from the support of a group
- Salary package: fixed salary (depending on experience), profit-sharing, meal ticket card, Soitec shareholding plan, health insurance
- In the heart of a "green zone for grey matter", we encourage our employees to use soft mobility: 0.25€/km bicycle and scooter allowance, 60% reimbursement of the public transport subscription & bicycle rental, 300€ subsidy for the purchase of a bicycle (after 1 year of employment) and carpooling.
- Executive status, days of in lieu or banked hours
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular or even full working for from depending on personal circumstances.
- And of course, the Welcome pack when you arrive
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge!
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Whatever the problem, be part of the solution.