Are you an expert in ASIC architecture? Do you like to transform a customer need into a product?
Become a Dolphin!
To support the growth of our ASIC/SoC design activity and to meet our customers' challenges in terms of density, power consumption and operating frequency of their integrated circuits, we are looking for a Senior ASIC architect (W/M), based in Meylan (38).
Within the ASIC Business Unit, in charge of the development of all ASICs, from architecture definition to front-end/middle-end implementation, according to customer requirements: end-user markets, including IoT, AI and 5G or for high reliability markets such as aeronautics, automotive or defence
You will play a central role in our upcoming projects:
- You study the feasibility of customer projects and propose the appropriate SoC architecture for their requirements, develop and specify the initial architecture.
- You interact with internal and external IP vendors to ensure that performance targets are consistent with SoC requirements.
- You will participate in the evaluation, costing, implementation, and execution of projects in close collaboration with project managers and other team members.
- As an expert in your field, you will also provide pre-sales technical support to the sales teams in defining customer products. You support the project team members (RTL, analogue, verification, and physical implementation teams) during the execution of the project.
- You will lead the SoC architecture definition methodology for ASIC projects.
- You improve the expertise regarding the SoC architecture for the development of the design teams.
You are about to become a Dolphin...
You have a master’s degree or an engineering degree, and you have more than 10 years’ experience as a SoC and/or IP architect. You have a solid knowledge of design and implementation flows.
Our ASICs have different functionalities (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, LTE, etc), so it is important that you are familiar with different levels of product architecture and are curious about the feasibility (by talking to our suppliers, etc).
You have integrated interfaces such as: MIPI, USB, QSPI, AHB, and ideally complex CPUs (ARM/RV).
You have a pronounced taste for customer contact. Your ability to listen and your expertise will be your strengths in understanding the customer's needs and translating them into a product.
- Design tools: Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys covering all stages of the flow.
- Scripting: Tcl, Shell, Perl, Python
- Linux / Windows work environment
This position can also be used to take on a technical management role (3 to 4 people).
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- Integrate a SME that benefits from the support of the Soitec group
- Salary package: fixed salary (depending on experience), profit-sharing, meal ticket card, Soitec shareholding plan, health insurance
- In the heart of a "green zone for grey matter", we encourage our employees to use soft mobility: 0.25€/km bicycle and scooter allowance, 60% reimbursement of the public transport subscription & bicycle rental, 300€ subsidy for the purchase of a bicycle (after 1 year of employment) and carpooling.
- Executive status, days of in lieu or banked hours
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular or even full working for from depending on personal circumstances.
- And of course, the Welcome pack when you arrive
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge!
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Whatever the problem, be part of the solution.