In a context where connected objects require more and more performance, more and more autonomy, and where data exchanges are exploding, the need for frugality in power consumption becomes crucial.
Our technologies reconcile the need for more performance, more frugality but also more sustainability.
Dolphin Design ambition is to reconcile technological developments with the preservation of our planet's resources.
We welcome you to put your talent at the service of our ambition.
As a CAD engineer, you will feed IC-designers with best-in-class solutions to enable innovation, improve efficiency and ensure high level product quality.
You will contribute to develop, promote, and support solutions to IC-designers especially on analog design flows. To do so, he will rely on technologies data provided by semiconductor foundries (TSMC, Samsung, GF …), commercial IC-design software (EDA vendors: Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor …) and finally on existing design flow in place.
To support the growth of our activity and to succeed our customers' needs in terms of density, power consumption and operating frequency of their integrated circuits, we are looking for a CAD Engineer (F/H), based in Meylan (38).
As an CAD engineer, your main missions are :
You Develop and automatized analog & mixed IC design flows, based on EDA software, in different languages (especially Python, Skill and Shell)
- You promote solutions and support internal customers
- Write applications notes, dispense trainings and demo to analog IC-designers
- ensure technical support on IC-design flows
- interface with internal IC-designers and externals EDA application engineers
- You ensure PDK (Process Design Kits) integration within IC–design flows
- You propose IC-design flows improvement with the objective to improve productivity and product quality
- You will do technological survey on tool and methodologies
You're about to become a dolphin..
You have an engineering degree, master degree (5 years of higher education) in electrical engineering, computer engineering, electronics or in an equivalent field.
You have more than 5 years of experience in analog IC-design flow (mixed signal is a plus).
For this position, your strong team spirit will be your greatest asset. You have good communication and a good sense of support and an internal customer relationship.
You know how to script and SW development languages: Skill, Python, TCL, Shell.
You have a good knowledge of EDA tool used in analog IC-design flows such as Cadence (Virtuoso, ADE, Spectre). If you know how to use Mentor (Calibre) & Synopsys (StarRC) it is a big plus!
You know how to use data management versioning tool: SVN & / or GIT (SOS would be a plus) and how to deploy EDA sw tool in IC-design flows
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- Integrate a SME that benefits from the support of the Soitec group
- Salary package: fixed salary (depending on experience), profit-sharing, meal ticket card, Soitec shareholding plan, health insurance
- In the heart of a "green zone for grey matter", we encourage our employees to use soft mobility: 0.25€/km bicycle and scooter allowance, 60% reimbursement of the public transport subscription & bicycle rental, 300€ subsidy for the purchase of a bicycle (after 1 year of employment) and carpooling.
- Executive status, days of in lieu or banked hours
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular or even full working for from depending on personal circumstances.
- And of course, the Welcome pack when you arrive
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬
- CAD Engineer
Loading application form