In a context where connected objects demand more and more performance, more and more autonomy, and where data exchanges are exploding, the need for simplicity in power consumption becomes crucial. Our technologies reconcile the need for more performance, more simplicity but also more sustainability. Dolphin Design's ambition is to reconcile technological developments with the preservation of our planet's resources.
To support the growth of our business, we are looking for a CAD engineer (W/M), based in Meylan (38).
As a Computer Aided Design Engineer, you will provide IC designers with the best solutions and support to drive innovation, improve efficiency and ensure high product quality.
Your main tasks will be to :
- Develop in different languages (Python, Skill and Shell), scripts (flows) dedicated to the design of analogue and mixed circuits, based on EDA software (Synopsys, Cadence, Siemens)
- Supporting the analogue design teams in their use of the provided flows, EDA software and PDKs (Process Design Kits).
- You will propose improvements to design flows in order to improve productivity and product quality.
- You will carry out technological monitoring (studies and benchmarks) on EDA software and new methodologies.
- You will also participate in the writing of application notes, provide training and demonstrations to analogue IC designers.
- You will be in contact (mainly by email), with our suppliers of EDA software (Synopsys, Cadence, Siemens) and PDKs (TSMC, Samsung, Global Foundries, etc...).
You're about to become a dolphin..
You have an engineering degree, master degree (5 years of higher education) in electrical engineering, computer engineering, electronics or in an equivalent field.
You have more than 5 years of experience in analog IC-design flow (mixed signal is a plus).
For this position, your strong team spirit will be your greatest asset. You have good communication and a good sense of support and an internal customer relationship.
You know how to script and SW development languages: Skill, Python, TCL, Shell.
You have a good knowledge of EDA tool used in analog IC-design flows such as Cadence (Virtuoso, ADE, Spectre). If you know how to use Mentor (Calibre) & Synopsys (StarRC) it is a big plus!
You know how to use data management versioning tool: SVN & / or GIT (SOS would be a plus) and how to deploy EDA sw tool in IC-design flows
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- Integrate a SME that benefits from the support of the Soitec group
- Salary package: fixed salary (depending on experience), profit-sharing, meal ticket card, Soitec shareholding plan, health insurance
- In the heart of a "green zone for grey matter", we encourage our employees to use soft mobility: 0.25€/km bicycle and scooter allowance, 60% reimbursement of the public transport subscription & bicycle rental, 300€ subsidy for the purchase of a bicycle (after 1 year of employment) and carpooling.
- Executive status, days of in lieu or banked hours
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular or even full working for from depending on personal circumstances.
- And of course, the Welcome pack when you arrive
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬