In a context where connected devices are demanding increasingly higher performance and autonomy, and where data exchanges are soaring, the need for simplicity in electrical consumption becomes crucial. Our technologies reconcile the need for more performance, simplicity, and also sustainability.
Dolphin Design's ambition is to harmonize technological advancements with the preservation of our planet's resources.
We are looking for a CAD Support Engineer (M/F) to join our CAD team based in Meylan (38). As a key facilitator of innovation, your role will be essential in supporting the constant evolution of our professions.
As a CAO/CAD Support Engineer (M/F), your mission will be to provide technical support to integrated circuit designers. With your expertise, you will help identify and implement the most effective solutions, thus accelerating innovation, improving operational efficiency, and ensuring exceptional product quality.
Your main tasks will include:
- Supporting the analog design teams in their use of the provided flows, EDA software, and PDKs (Process Design Kits).
- Working on the implementation of tools to facilitate design work: how to set up user gates, choose the right tool, and use it effectively.
- Developing in different languages (Python, Skill, and Shell), scripts (flows) dedicated to the design of analog and mixed circuits, based on EDA software (Synopsys, Cadence, Siemens).
- Proposing improvements to the design flows to enhance productivity and product quality.
- Conducting technological monitoring (studies and benchmarks) on EDA software and new methodologies.
- Participating in the writing of application notes, providing training, and demonstrations to analog integrated circuit designers.
- Being in contact (mainly by emails) with our EDA software (Synopsys, Cadence, Siemens) and PDKs (TSMC, Samsung, Global Foundries, etc…) suppliers.
You are about to become a Dolphin...
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced analog designer with significant experience (5 to 10 years) in Front end. If you were previously an analog designer and are looking to redefine your professional journey by moving towards more methodology, you could be the ideal candidate for this position.
You have a good knowledge of the EDA tools used in the analog circuit design flows, such as Cadence (Virtuoso), Siemens (formerly Mentor), or Synopsys (at least one of them).
Excellent communication and teamwork skills. You will enjoy being in direct contact with the teams and providing valuable support to the design.
You know how to write scripts and use software development languages: Python, TCL, Shell, ideally Skill.
If you are passionate about the analog world, have a desire to continuously improve methodologies, and are looking for a position that will allow you to combine your technical expertise with a more methodological approach, then this position is for you.
Join us and contribute to shaping the future of analog design!
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- Integrate a SME that benefits from the support of the Soitec group
- Salary package: fixed salary (depending on experience), profit-sharing, meal ticket card, Soitec shareholding plan, health insurance
- In the heart of a "green zone for grey matter", we encourage our employees to use soft mobility: 0.25€/km bicycle and scooter allowance, 60% reimbursement of the public transport subscription & bicycle rental, 300€ subsidy for the purchase of a bicycle (after 1 year of employment) and carpooling.
- Executive status, days of in lieu or banked hours
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular or even full working for from depending on personal circumstances.
- And of course, the Welcome pack when you arrive
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬