Apprenticeship - Junior Product Marketing Assistant (F/M)
In a world where connected objects require ever more performance and autonomy, data exchanges are exploding, creating enormous energy constraints.
At Dolphin Design, our ambition is to reconcile technological developments with the preservation of our planet's resources, thanks to our expertise in energy efficiency.
We are proud to be recognized worldwide for our ultra-low power products, used in circuits for high-value consumer applications such as connected objects, as well as for the industrial, aerospace and defense sectors.
With a worldwide presence in three different locations (Meylan, Canada and Singapore), we are constantly looking for new talent to strengthen our team of 170 employees. If you are looking to work in a challenging and innovative environment, where you can develop your skills and make a difference, then you are the right person to become a Dolphin.
We are currently looking for a Junior Product Marketing Assistant (F/M) for a one-year apprenticeship (Bac+5 or Bac+6) at our site in Meylan (38), just a few minutes from Grenoble.
As a Junior Product Marketing Assistant (F/M), you will join the marketing team.
You will have to make sure that the products are successful. Marketing plays a crucial role in the definition, development and promotion of products. The marketing team is responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies and campaigns that align with business objectives that are also defined by marketing. To be successful in this environment, marketing must have a solid understanding of the industry, target customers and the competitive landscape.
The topics you will be responsible for will be defined gradually as you grow in skill and direction.
Here are the main assignments you will have the opportunity to work on according to your learning curve and affinity:
- Market analysis
- Market intelligence, identifying new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Identify customer needs and define the product that meets them.
- Generate marketing materials to enable sales and communication teams to promote products.
- Analyze the current sales process at Dolphin and suggest ways to improve it.
- Carry out targeted marketing campaigns by defining the objectives.
Also, you will collaborate with our sales people in different regions of the world (US, China, etc).
You're about to become a dolphin..
For this position, we are open to two types of profiles:
You are a student, with a technical education at BAC+5 level / engineer and are looking for a one-year apprenticeship as part of the acquisition of a specialized master's degree in innovation management/marketing management.
You are a student in the final year of a Master's degree in marketing/innovation management and would like to gain professional experience in a technical field.
You have an excellent level of English B2-C1 (written and spoken), among other things to interact with our sales people in China and US.
You are inventive, creative and reactive. Your interpersonal skills and your strong team spirit will be your assets to join our team.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- Integrate a SME that benefits from the support of the Soitec group
- Salary package: fixed salary (depending on experience), profit-sharing, meal ticket card, Soitec shareholding plan, health insurance
- In the heart of a "green zone for grey matter", we encourage our employees to use soft mobility: 0.25€/km bicycle and scooter allowance, 60% reimbursement of the public transport subscription & bicycle rental and carpooling.
- Days of in lieu or banked hours
- And of course, the Welcome pack when you arrive
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬
Whatever the problem, be part of the solution!!
- Employment type
Already working at Dolphin Design?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.