To support the growth of our regulator activity and to succeed our customers' needs in terms of density, power consumption and operating frequency of their integrated circuits, we are looking for a project manager (W/M), based at Meylan (next to Grenoble).
The project manager aims at managing the project in conformity with the initial objectives (product roadmaps or customer contract) and ensuring the delivery of the projects on time, on cost and within the quality standard of the company.
As a project manager, your main missions are :
- Define the project schedule according to each task and the procedure to be followed. PERT and GANTT must be mastered
- Define the client/supplier relationship for the project (meeting, milestones, deliveries...) and schedule all mandatory reviews (opening, weekly, breakpoint, closing...)
- Clarify deliverables, technical constraints and the project context
- Identify risky project stages and develop a risk mitigation plan
- Manage projects using a dashboard to show current, pending, etc. projects with their priority in relation to overall business objectives.
- Communicate internally on priorities and adjustments.
- Identify resource requirements: human, software, costs etc.
- Identify processes, activities and methods to be improved as part of project management. Communicate process improvement initiatives and new procedures to project managers and teams.
- Follow up our PLM (Project Lifecycle Management) (DP²).
- Manage the project management survey with the client.
You're about to become a dolphin..
You have an engineering degree, master degree (5 years of higher education) in electrical engineering, computer engineering, electronics or in an equivalent technical field. You have at least 5 years seniority in the project management field, preferably acquired in a semiconductor company. You are used to managing several projects at the same time ideally IP (intellectual property) new developments, bundle of IP/SoC.
PMP certificate (nice to have), otherwise method in project management: planification, risk management, project follow-up, reporting…
For this position, your strong rigor and your good communication will be your greatest asset. You are quality conscious and strive for continuous improvement.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- Integrate a SME that benefits from the support of the Soitec group
- Salary package: fixed salary (depending on experience), profit-sharing, meal ticket card, Soitec shareholding plan, health insurance
- In the heart of a "green zone for grey matter", we encourage our employees to use soft mobility: 0.25€/km bicycle and scooter allowance, 60% reimbursement of the public transport subscription & bicycle rental, 300€ subsidy for the purchase of a bicycle (after 1 year of employment) and carpooling.
- Executive status, days of in lieu or banked hours
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular or even full working for from depending on personal circumstances.
- And of course, the Welcome pack when you arrive
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬