Dolphin design has unique know-how in optimizing energy efficiency, which earned us the honor of being one of the 1000 companies worldwide to receive the Solar Impulse label. Our customers are targeting consumer electronics markets, including IoT, multimedia, AI and 5G, or automotive and aerospace markets, we help them unleash their creativity to make their products more competitive while being more responsible with their energy consumption.
You will be Digital designer (W/M), integrated to the Power Management development team and help drive Dolphin Design’s product development.
As a member of a multi-disciplinary team (analog + digital products), you will be expected to develop the best architecture of Power Management products, such as ePMU, Adaptive Body-Bias and Adaptive Voltage Scaling solutions.
- You will contribute to design and verification decisions to achieve performance and power targets for our pure logic and mixed-signal products.
- You will have the opportunity to technically manage a team of 2 to 3 designers. You will be involved in the design implementation choices and the development of product functionality according to the spec.
- Our team has a multidisciplinary aspect: you will interact with people specialised in software and microprocessor development. You will also have the opportunity to interact with the analogue team to understand how the analogue blocks work, to model them and to check that the whole system responds adequately.
- You will develop IP's taking into account functional aspects and power consumption. Make trade-offs between (technical and non-technical) requirements and development costs.
- You participate in the continuous improvement of the methodology and the verification flow.
- You take part in the training of your colleagues.
You're about to become a dolphin..
You are an engineer or have 5 years of higher education in electrical engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent field. You have at least 5 years of experience as an engineer in logic/digital design of IP's and/or SoC's. Ideally, you have performed formal verification with QuestaFormal. You are familiar with RTL coding (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog).
- EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys covering all stages of the flow
- Linux/Windows work environment
- English read, spoken and written
If you are looking for leadership responsibility, this position will allow you to develop and practice your team management skills.
If you enjoy customer contact, this opportunity will allow you to interact with customers from all over the world.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- Integrate a SME that benefits from the support of the Soitec group
- Salary package: fixed salary (depending on experience), profit-sharing, meal ticket card, Soitec shareholding plan, health insurance
- In the heart of a "green zone for grey matter", we encourage our employees to use soft mobility: 0.25€/km bicycle and scooter allowance, 60% reimbursement of the public transport subscription & bicycle rental, 300€ subsidy for the purchase of a bicycle (after 1 year of employment) and carpooling.
- Executive status, days of in lieu or banked hours
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular or even full working for from depending on personal circumstances.
- And of course, the Welcome pack when you arrive
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬