Are you ready to dive into ultra-low power innovation?
Our Advanced Power Management team is in full construction, we are looking for an Analog Designer (M/F).
As part of our IP power management activity, you will develop new circuit architectures aimed at optimizing the power consumption of complex SoCs.
The team is currently working on products such as battery charger, oscillators, controllers, Adaptive Body-Bias and Adaptive Voltage-Scaling.
Advanced, sub-40 nanometer Bulk, SOI technologies are used in our developments. We address several nodes, and also several foundries: GF, TSMC, SMIC, etc.
You will also participate in the launch of the FinFET product portfolio.
As an experienced Analog Designer:
- You study and design new architectures, with the objective of meeting the specification within the given timeframe.
- You will design product blocks as well as the product assembly/level up: from specification to product delivery, you will create schematics with the entire virtuoso ADE simulation environment.
- You contribute to the quality process; we are ISO.9001 certified. You are a driving force for quality and productivity improvement.
- You are involved in problem solving and create emulation within the team to identify solutions.
- You participate in the training of junior analogue designers.
- You will support the application engineering teams for customer support (after sales), at the second level, when it comes to a complex problem.
You're about to become a dolphin..
You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in analog design of IP, IC or SoC. Ideally, you have experience in low power circuits (ULP, ultra-low power). You are familiar with schematic design and specification of complex mixed-signal systems. You have good knowledge of the architecture of data converters (ADC, DAC) and/or voltage regulators. You use the Cadence virtuoso ADE tool, the heart of the Spectre simulator. Mixed simulator: Xcelium and Unix / Linux environment.
Your team spirit and communication skills will be your best assets, you will develop block optimizations together as a team.
You are agile, you will evolve on dynamic projects, of short duration.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- Integrate a SME that benefits from the support of a group
- Salary package: fixed salary (depending on experience), profit-sharing, meal ticket card, shareholding plan, health insurance
- In the heart of a "green zone for grey matter", we encourage our employees to use soft mobility: 0.25€/km bicycle and scooter allowance, 60% reimbursement of the public transport subscription & bicycle rental, 300€ subsidy for the purchase of a bicycle (after 1 year of employment) and carpooling.
- Executive status, days of in lieu or banked hours
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular.
- And of course, the Welcome pack when you arrive
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬