🚀 Dive into the heart of innovation with Dolphin Design as a Field application engineer (W/M) in the American market! 🌟
At Dolphin Design, we don't just follow innovation; we create it. Our Silicon IP product range is at the forefront, driving system-on-chip (SoC) technology to unprecedented heights.
As a field application engineer, you will play a key role as a technical interface with our clients and prospects. Your mission is to ensure the technical relevance of the solutions proposed and to provide appropriate advice for their implementation with clients.
As a technical pillar within the sales team, you embody Dolphin's expertise and represent it to our clientele across all our product lines.
You will be part of our Canadian office, located in Montreal.Your mission will involve promoting our complete range of Silicon IP products for the North American market.
Your Daily Missions:
- 🤝 In close collaboration with our sales teams, you will transform technical challenges into commercial victories. Your cooperation with Dolphin's FAE/AE, business development, and R&D will enable you to make the most of the technology and find the most suitable solution for the customer.
- 🎓 Be recognized by our clients as an expert, leading technical discussions and evaluations of our low-power IP portfolio. You will become the technical interface for our products, guiding clients through the intricacies of technology with ease and expertise.
- 🌐 Travel across Canada and USA, being the face of Dolphin Design at key events and client meetings.
- 🚀 Channel client feedback to our internal teams, becoming the driving force for the continuous improvement of our products.
You're about to become a dolphin..
You have a hybrid profile, combining advanced technical skills with a sharp commercial sensibility. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced expert, your motivation and technical curiosity are what matter.
You have a solid foundation in microelectronics or electronics. Experience as a microelectronics engineer (analog or digital) is a valuable asset.
You tackle challenges with passion and are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Your intellectual curiosity will enable you to navigate easily between different product lines and adapt to various customer situations.
Flawless verbal and written English proficiency is essential; French is a plus.
We offer a rich professional path filled with possibilities, tailored to your skills and aspirations, whether it be in customer support, marketing, sales, or management.
Business travel will be an integral part of your adventure at Dolphin, accounting for at least 10% to 20% of your time.
- An initial interview to discover your ambitions and skills.
- In-depth discussions with our management team to assess your fit with our team and clientele.
- Meetings with our technical and commercial leaders to explore your potential and knowledge.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- While being integrated into the Dolphin Design group (170 people), you will be part of the growing team based in Montreal, Canada. You will join a team about 20 people in Montreal, near the "du Collège" metro station in few months (march or april).
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular remote 1 or 2 days per week (after the onboarding).
- While being integrated into the team, you will be able to work independently in close coordination with the sales team and demonstrate creativity by working on innovative projects of Dolphin Design.
- Salary based on your experience.
- You will have more than 5 weeks of paid leave (27 days)
- Access to virtual health care and 50% contribution on the health insurance benefit package.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬