Join Us as a Senior Analog Designer and Shape the Future
Are you a highly-skilled Senior Analog Designer, passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology? Are you intrigued by ultra-low-power applications? If so, we're looking for you!
At Dolphin Design, we've been merging high-tech with sustainability for 37 years. A global leader in energy efficiency, our IP powers everything from smartphones to aerospace equipment. Let's innovate together for a smarter, greener future.
Role Summary: As a Senior Analog Designer (W/M), you'll spearhead groundbreaking innovations in Voltage Regulator IP, such as linear or inductor-based switching regulators. You'll work closely with a dynamic team to launch a portfolio of regulators in FinFET technology, aiming to optimize silicon area and costs.
- You create architecture models of the product, in order to validate achievable performances and specify sub-blocks for the development by the design team.
- During the development, you manage design reviews and ensure the achievement of target performances.
- Lead design reviews and ensure top-tier performance.
- You perform the design of product blocks as well as product assembly/top level: from specification to product delivery, you create schematics with all simulation environment, to ensure a successful and on-performance product.
- You follow the quality process, and propose improvements to enable quality and productivity.
- You follow and participate to the training of younger analog designers. You share good practices and design experience.
You're about to become a dolphin...
- Master’s Degree in Analog IC Design.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in analog and logic design.
- In-depth understanding of layout constraints and requirements.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- While being integrated into the Dolphin Design group (170 people), you will join a human scale team (about 20 people) in a new and modern office located conveniently near the "du Collège" metro station.
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular remote.
- While being integrated into the team, you will be able to be autonomous and demonstrate creativity by working on innovative projects of Dolphin Design.
- Salary based on your experience.
- You will have more than 5 weeks of paid leave (27 days)
- Access to virtual health care and 50% contribution on the health insurance benefit package.
- You will be able to us high-end design tools. The products developed in Laval are exclusive to the Canadian team so you can make the difference with your creativity and innovation.
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬