We are a leading IC and system-on-chip design company, offering customized solutions to customers worldwide through a highly skilled and experienced team and strategic partnerships.
Our DNA, as a fabless company: designing low-power chips!
Your challenges? Drive us to create new features for products that are increasingly energy efficient and have a lower environmental impact.
To support the growth of Charles' Regulator Design team, we are looking for a Senior Analog Technical Leader (W/M) in Laval (QC).
Integrated into our voltage regulator design team composed of 18 designers (including 10 analog engineers and 7 layouters), you will take the technical responsibility of analog power management projects and partake to the launch of new product generations at Dolphin Design in FinFET technologies.
As a senior analog technical leader, your main missions are:
- You lead and participate to the design of new architectures, from its definition to its delivery to customers.
- You technically manage the project design team, comprised of analog and logic designers, to ensure the delivery on due-time and targeted performances.
- You support Application Engineer (post-sales) and Business development (pre-sales) teams for customer support, respectively in provided in-depth technical support when required to solve customer integration issues or product claims.
- You provide guidance on best solutions to answer customer needs, including schedule optimization and cost assessment.
- You perform feasibility studies and participate to the development of the product. You create schematics with all simulation environment, to ensure a successful and on performances products.
- You follow the quality process and propose improvements to enable quality and productivity.
- You manage problem solving and create emulate within the team to identify solutions.
you're about to become a dolphin...
You have an engineering degree, master’s degree (5 years of higher education) in electrical engineering, computer engineering, electronics or in an equivalent field. You have more than 10 years of experience in analog IC design, and at least 5 years of experience with a specialization in power management, linear voltage regulator, or swiching voltage regulator. You have been working with advanced technologies (less than 40 nanometers) from specifications to delivery, in a multicultural environment, and ideally in FinFet technologies. You developed a strong technical experience.
You’re keen to continuously learn new skills, broaden your knowledge domains, and overcome new challenges. You like teamwork and challenging projects. For this position, your strong team spirit will be your greatest asset.
You have a special interest in the workflow efficiency optimization and the production automation.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- While being integrated into the Dolphin Design group (170 people), you will join a human scale team (about 20 people) in the very nice city of Laval (Quebec), just next to the dynamic shopping center Carrefour Laval.
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular remote.
- While being integrated into the team, you will be able to be autonomous and demonstrate creativity by working on innovative projects of Dolphin Design.
- Salary based on your experience.
- You will have more than 5 weeks of paid leave (27 days)
- Access to virtual health care and 50% contribution on the health insurance benefit package.
- You will be able to us high-end design tools. The products developed in Laval are exclusive to the Canadian team so you can make the difference with your creativity and innovation.
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬