Are you passionate about pushing the boundaries of low power analog design?
At Dolphin Design, located in the heart of Montreal, we're not just about analog design; we're redefining it. Our team, specializing in sub-threshold design, is a hub for innovation in the field. We're currently seeking an Analog Design Engineer (W/M) who is not just adept in voltage regulators and intricate circuitry, but also someone who seeks to transcend the ordinary in low power analog solutions.
As a dynamic company in the microelectronics field, based in Montreal, we're expanding our team of over 20 designers, with a vision to double in size in the next five years. In anticipation of this growth.
Working with a variety of technologies (bulk-planar, FDSOI, FinFET) and focusing on markets like IoT and automotive, our goal is to minimize energy consumption while adhering to safety standards.
perform the design of product blocks as well as product assembly/top level:
from specification to product delivery, you create schematics with all
simulation environment, to ensure a successful and on-performance product.
- You follow the
quality process, and propose improvements to enable quality and productivity.
share good practices and design experience.
You're about to become a dolphin..
You have a master’s or PhD degree in a relevant field with at least 3 years of experience in analog design, especially in low power and low leakage design issues it's a plus.
Direct experience with IP, chip, and SoC in analog design is essential. We are specifically looking for candidates who have more than just PCB design experience; your background must include substantial work on analog IP and SoC.
Experience in power management design is highly desirable.
Your track record should reflect a continuous adaptation and learning in the ever-evolving field of analog design. You should be naturally curious, eager to learn, and ready to contribute positively to a team environment.
Benefits of becoming a Dolphin:
- While being integrated into the Dolphin Design group (170 people), you will join a human scale team (about 20 people) in a new and modern office located conveniently near the "du Collège" metro station.
- Hybrid working model agreement for twenty days a year, or the possibility of regular remote after the onboarding time.
- While being integrated into the team, you will be able to be autonomous and demonstrate creativity by working on innovative projects of Dolphin Design.
- Salary based on your experience.
- You will have more than 5 weeks of paid leave (27 days)
- Access to virtual health care and 50% contribution on the health insurance benefit package.
- You will be able to us high-end design tools. The products developed in Laval are exclusive to the Canadian team so you can make the difference with your creativity and innovation.
If you're eager to dive into the realm of true analog creativity and lead the charge in low power design, we're excited to welcome you to our team!
Don't wait any longer, take the plunge! 🐬